These reports were generated by undergraduate students enrolled in Mike Lovell's calculus based introductory economics course.
- Ants, Rationality and Recruitment: Chaotic Economics
- Religious Culture and Economic Performance
- Public Radio in the US - Does it Cannibalize?
- The Advertising Effects of University Athletic Success
- Economic Forecasting Using Artificial Neural Networks
- Aging Labor Force in a Labor Shortage Economy: The Case of Singapore
- Have Anti Smoking Policies Made A Difference?
Click here for a sample of articles selected by other students in the class
Click here to see the instructions that generated these student reports
Lovell's Home Page
|Back to Economics with Calculus information page|